FlipHTML5 is an interactive digital publishing platform that allows you to easily create magazines and catalogs by a simple to use online editor or desktop client. FlipHTML5 is available as a free service, with some limitations, of course or as a premium service.
The free version allows you to easily create flipbooks starting with PDF files. You just import the PDF file, apply an existing template and that’s it. It’s that easy. The premium version allows you more options, for example you can create your flipbook starting with Office documents and you can also add and format separate images.
FlipHTML5 comes with more that 10 pre-created templates you can use to create your flipbook. This allows you to create a beautiful, professional-looking book with little effort and minimal knowledge. FlipHTML5 also supports Flip vertically or horizontally.
Creating your flipbook is pretty easy and you don’t even need to install a software, although this option is available. You can just use the integrated online editor. This allows you to add videos, audio files, links and images to your flipbook in the easy to use online UI. You can test the online editor and see how easy it is.
FlipHTML5 allows you the option of having your flipbooks on your own custom domain(s) which lets you have your own brand on your HTML5 books instead of FlipHTML5’s.
FlipHTML5 offers users free online hosting service so that you can publish your books online even though you don’t have a website. If you have your own server, you can also export the books to local computer and host the books on your own website.
Books created with FlipHTML5 are compatible with all the latest browsers (both for mobile and for desktop), offering users a seamless reading experience on any device mobile or not.
FlipHTML5 allows you to access detailed statistics about your book anytime including homepage visits, publications reads, bookcase views, bookcase share, book share and more.
There are way more features available like:
- Being able to embed your bookcase on any page easily
- Multi-language user interface. This is available in :English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Tranditional Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Arabic and Korean, Greek, Hebrew, Basque.
- Allows you to create native apps for Android. FlipHTML5 is a powerful html5 flipbook software which enables users to build an Android App for publishing your publications into Android devices. This means your readers are able to read these publications you create on Android smartphones and tablets without internet connection.
- E-Commerce. This feature provides an easy solution for you to sell your self-published flipbooks on FlipHTML5
- The ability to add and edit notes and annotations in the form of comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos, designs and drawings
The guys behind FlipHTML5 are giving away 3 months of the platinum plan, worth $75 in a giveaway until April 30. All you have to do is sign-up with your email address.Sign-up for the giveaway Visit FlipHTML5 and start creating