Developed by LambdaTest, LT Browser is amongst one of the best responsive testing tools that enable developers to check the mobile view of websites across various screen sizes and resolutions more interactively.
It is included with more than 25 virtual devices, which makes it more convenient for developers to test the responsiveness of their websites in one go.
But that’s not it! LT Browser has multiple features and benefits that make it stand out from other responsive testing tools:
- Check the mobile view of your web app across all the major operating systems, including Android, iOS
- Comes with a hot reloading feature to help you see the changes in your app instantly in real-time
- Apart from the included 25 devices, it allows you to create custom devices to test your website according to your requirements
- Integrated with DevTools to debug multiple devices while executing responsive testing on your devices
- One-click bug logging feature to share it with your teammates on various bug management tools like Jira, Trello, GitHub, Asana, etc.
- Offers the flexibility to test your locally hosted websites and pages without using any external tunnel or framework.
Download LT Browser (exe, 88.5 MB)